zach on his farmall

zach on his farmall

Sunday, May 18, 2014

slowing down

There have been many moments in the last 8 1/2 months that I wished for so many things... one was to have just slowed those 23 1/2 years down a little.

When you and your sister were young and I didn't work we could spend a hot afternoon at Birch Bay or a rainy day inside at home doing nothing in particular.  Then school days came and work for me... life became one long roller coaster with little stopping to just enjoy a day or watch the clouds roll by.

If I'd have known our time was to be cut so short I'd have done things differently.

I was never the kind of person that could just relax and enjoy the ride but I'm trying now.  We get one shot and I don't want to regret the way I spend the time when I look back on my life.

Missing you.

Love you more,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment