zach on his farmall

zach on his farmall

Sunday, September 28, 2014

the dogs

We had another little dog mishap this week... this one more funny or smelly than serious.  I thought you'd appreciate it.  Kasia had a run in with a skunk one morning.

I couldn't help but remember the "greenies incident"...
 Cady's, uhm, "gastro issues" that warm September day a few years back.
 No one will ever forget the "tail incident"... I think it still embarrasses Cady...

Or Kasia's leap of faith... or stupidity off the retaining wall...
 I often wonder if they miss you at night, especially when they're a bit scared of thunder, lightening or fireworks...
 Miss your walks in the field...
They still bark and have a happy dance when they see your truck pull up in the driveway...

I think they miss you too.

Love you more,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment